Gentleman Raid around Morocco with BUGGY PGO BR500i Bug Racer
Day 1: Arrival in Marrakech and debriefing
Day 2: Departure to Ouarzazate by the collar of Tichka, go with the 4x4 support, arrive opposite the Film Studio of Ouarzazate, and the beginning of the adventure.
Passage to the Oasis of Fint and track along the Wadi (30 to 40Km of slopes).
Overnight in the mountains of the Ant Atlas.
Day 3: Track to reach the road between Taznakht and Foum Zguid and then track eastward across the Reg of Mdouer and Lake Irriki reach our camp to the sand dunes of Erg El goul.
(90 km of tracks and 90 km of roads).
Day 4: Track and off-track in the great sand dunes of Elaabidliya Chgaga and join our camp, then to Mhamid Ghizlan al. (90 km of tracks).
Day 5: We drive along the beautiful palm Draa Zagora and then on the left side track, before Agdez bivouac at the bottom of the mountain of Kissan. (90 km of roads and 80 km of tracks).
Day 6: Still to the left side of Oued Draa direction Ouarzazate Ait Benhadou and bivouac.
(80 km of roads and 20 km of tracks).
Day 7: Track along the valley of Oued Ounila with is beautiful villages Ochre and then drive to Telouet Pass Tichka and then to Marrakesh.
Depending of the needs and desires of each one, maybe we can satisfied the exigency and changed / just ask for a quotation!!!
2 300 € per Buggy (2 Prs)
- Receptioning you.
- One Buggy PGO BR500i Bug Racer
- Full board during the raid: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 4x4 with driver for your large bags, supplies and camping equipment.
- 4x4 assistance with driver following us during the runs.
- Cook and assistant.
- Official guide through the Moroccan mountains in Atlas and desert.
- Equipment for bivouac, tent tandem, mess tent, mattresses, blankets and kitchen items.
- The various insurances: cancellation, repatriation, loss or theft of luggage.
- Fuel for vehicles.
- Drinks and other extras and personal expenses.
- The meals in the city of Marrakesh or in other Town.
- Sleeping bags.
- Tips for the local people who have helped us during your raid.