In July 2012 we invite everyone to celebrate in the glory days of Fiat Abarth cars and others associated with Italian motorsport. We are looking forward to a party atmosphere and great fun at the event. I encourage you to join us with all my heart. This is a good opportunity to make a new frendship, buy cheaper than in the Western Europe spare parts, exchange views and to try a bit of the famous Polish hospitality. There will by a place for every italian car lover with his automobile.
Rally of the Giants
"Rally of The Giant's" will be held on Saturday 21/7/2012. Tourist route passes mainly through the Giant Mountains, which form a beautiful border of three states. These countries we will visit during this one-day rally lead by the most charming places of the Giant Mountains. The length of the rally is just about 170 km, so it will be time for sightseeing and getting to know the surrounding area. Participation in this event is limited by number of cars. If you own a classic car contact us as soon as possible and book your place.
Event base is located next to artificial lake (Zalew Lesniansko-Zlotnicki) in holiday/training centre “Zloty Sen”. Event and rally are free of charge, registration is required.
Basic accomodation pack for participants:
- 2 night's in doubleroom
- recce dinner at Friday
- gala dinner at Saturday with live music
- lunch at Sunday
150€ per team (2 persons) - booking and payment before 30.04.2012
200€ per team (2 persons) - booking before 01.06.2012 and payment till 30.06.2012
We accept last bookings at 30.06.2012.
- team registration
- basic technical control
- dinner and after party
- "Rally of the Giant's" (rally pases 3 borders, about 150 km)
- official dinner
- afterparty with live music
- short trip to Świeradów-Zdrój
- end of meeting
1. Car must have valid technical control, insurance and be allowed to drive on public road.
2. Car has to by made in Italy or made on Italian licence before 1989. That means, we allow are derivatives like Zastawa, NSU, Polski Fiat, etc. Only modern Abarth cars are not restricted by age.
3. Car should by as close as possible to original condition and for sports cars to FIVA specification.
4. Driver must have driving licence and have permission to pass borders in Schengen area.
5. "Rally of the Giant" is purely a classic tourism rally, not competition. We not allow to compete or drive above the speed limits. In each country are different road laws which has to be fulfilled by teams.
6. During rally we do not allow to use any navigation or metric systems which was not present in year 1989.
7. Simplified road books with map of area will by given to each team during the brifing. Important information and numbers for country coordinators also will by included. We suply technical (or towing) help for persons without service team.
We reserve the right to change the programme schedule and regulation at any time to fill organizator, participants and law needs.
See You soon ;)