1958 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Berlinetta TdF TDFSOLD
See all the Images for this Car
MATCHING NUMBERS.

Reference Number 36707

as of 3/21/2013

Overview
Car 1958 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Berlinetta TdF TDF
VIN 0903 GT 
Exterior / Interior Color      Red with a blue stripe /      Red  
Condition Exceptional 
Mileage 53.418 km
Delivery Mileage 
Configuration Left Hand Drive (LHD) 
Transmission Manual Shift 
Options Interior: Vinyl interior 
More Images
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
Known History

Sold new in Sweden to Sture Nottorp.

Raced once at Reims 12 Hours race in 1958 with Gunnar Andersson as co-driver. N°70 - DNF.

Sold to Kjell Lundberg 1960. At a Nürburgring driver's course Lundberg broke the engine

Sold to Sven Andersson, a Gothenburg dealer.

Then, sold to P-G Fagerberg, then another dealer and then back to Sven Andersson.

Sold to Robert Broström, who started the car with a frozen water pump.

Gunnar Lingholm, a well known engine specialist had the car in his shop for an engine rebuild for almost a year.

Sold to Lars Saäf June 28th 1972.

At the time, the car was in running original condition. Without ever test driving the car, Lars proceeded to totally disassemble the car.

Chassis was sandblasted and all the body stripped to bare metal.

The frame was painted in dark red primer. The alloy body is in bare metal.

Engine totally disassembled, heads revised, all the parts necessary to rebuilt the engine and the rear axle purchased at the factory Ferrari in 1973

(pistons,rings,valves,gaskets etc…).

Since 1974 this TDF was sleeping in Lars Saäf’s garage under his house without being touched or seen by anybody.

According to the original build sheets of 0903 GT, the engine, gearbox and rear axle are the original ones.

Sold in August 2006 to GTC/Jean GUIKAS, transported with all the parts to Marseille.

From September 2006 to December 2007, restored totally to the highest level.