1966 Iso Grifo 350 GL Coupé
• 1966 Paris Show Car (1966 Salon de l'Automobile Paris)
The 53rd Paris Show, October 16, 1966.
• VIN #GL 650082
• Engine #*895*FO513HT (Original to the car- Stamp on file)
• Has the larger Chevrolet Corvette 327 HP HYPO Motor (5303 cc)
• Engine correct and original to the car
• A top end rebuild of the engine was just completed in Septmber 2015.
• Completion date: Sept. 21, 1966
• Last European Registration in Holland from 2000-2013
#NL - 99 - 14
• Iso Grifo Series I (The More Desirable Series & Better Looking)
• Exterior Color: Grigio Astrale (Grey-Green)
• Interior Color: Pelle Avana (Cognac)
• Speedo 93,748 Kms.
• Borg-Warner 4-speed manual transmission
• 1 of only 332 built
• Electric Windows
• The car is in excellent driver condition
One of the things I personally love about the Iso Grifo's and Bizzarrini's is that they combine the beauty of Italian design with and American power plant in the form of the Corvette HYPO motor, so you have loads of grunt at the low end and high end.