Search Cars for Sale

Back to List
1950 Ferrari 195 Inter Coupé by TouringPrice Upon Request

The first 195 chassis produced; one of three bodied by Touring

See all the Images for this Car
The 1951 Turin Motor Show car
Beautiful restoration in spectacular colours
Well-known ownership history since new
Ferrari Classiche Certification

Reference Number 501753

as of 6/13/2018

Dealer
Go to dealer's website  

 

Talacrest 2000 AD Ltd  Contact  Location
 Phone  +44 (0)1344 308178  City  Ascot
ASCOT
BERKSHIRE
SL5 7DD
 Fax  +44 (0)1344 308178  State  Berkshire
United Kingdom  Mobile  +44(0)7860 589855  Country  United Kingdom United Kingdom
Overview
Car 1950 Ferrari 195 Inter Coupé by Touring
VIN 0081 S 
Exterior / Interior Color      Blue /      Brown 
Condition Exceptional 
Configuration Right Hand Drive (RHD) 
Transmission Manual Shift 
More Images
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
Known History

Chassis number 0081 S was the first of 25 195 chassis produced, and one of just three bodied by the renowned Milanese coachbuilder Touring. Distinctive features included a lack of the usual Superleggera script on the hood, as well as small Italian lights, similar to those on early barchettas. In April 1951 the car, finished in its original hue of Oro Metallizzato, was shown by Franco Cornacchia’s Societá Agenzia Internazionale Commerciale Auto Ricambi (AICAR) on behalf of Ferrari at the 33rd Turin Motor Show at the Parco Valentino. Afterwards, the following month, it was sold by Carrozzeria Superleggera Aerlux of Milan to second owner Giuseppe Fiocchi of Lecco, and registered in the Como area as ‘CO 32210’.