1950 Healey SilverstoneSOLD
See all the Images for this Car
Manufactured in 1950 with Registration HSC 400 and Chassis n░D 28.
Original Riley engine 2443 cc,n░3814. FIVA ID card 23826.

Donald Healey decided to start his small production of high performance vehicles in 1947 at Warwick; undoubtely, the Healey Silverstone was the club racer's dream: built in no more than 105 examples, with its spartan light-alloy body with Lucas headlamps tucked away inside the front grille, the large cycle wings, the simple and strong 2,5 litres Riley engine, the recessed spare wheels used as rear bumper, it really was the icon of the British post-war sporstcars! Particularly, this example number 28 we're offering, has a very peculiar and single history, it wasn't ever fully restored, it still retains its original 1950 registration plate, FIA and FIVA documents to race and rally; the huge volume of old papers and documentations we can supply with the car tells you that our HSC 400 was the official Scottish Team car for Ireland Circuit. The car is still in its original red livery.

Reference Number 5105

as of 11/23/2006

Overview
Car 1950 Healey Silverstone
VIN D 28 
Exterior / Interior Color      Dark Red 
Configuration Right Hand Drive (RHD) 
More Images
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car