1965 BSA C152,000-4,000 GBP - Estimate

C.1965 BSA C15 Trials

See all the Images for this Car

The BSA C15 was a 250 cc single-cylinder ohv motorcycle manufactured by the British company BSA from September 1958 until 1967, and was BSA's first four-stroke unit-construction bike. For most of that period, after the introduction of 'Learner Laws' in 1961, a 250 cc was the largest capacity solo machine that a learner could ride unaccompanied when displaying L-plates in the United Kingdom.
 
A road-going Sports derivative was added in 1961, and off-road versions, for Trials and Scrambles, were also available in the range. The scrambler on offer is 250cc unit fitted to what is believed to be an Otta frame. Converted to magneto the c15 both starts and runs and is ready for a new custodian.View C.1965 BSA C15 Trials For Sale on Coys.co.uk for further details.

Reference Number 515372

as of 2/19/2018

Dealer
Go to dealer's website  

Lot 325

Coys - MCN Motorcyle Show  Contact  Location
Excel Centre Royal Victoria Dock 1 Western Gateway  Phone  +44 (0) 208 6147 888  City  London
LONDON
LONDON
E16 1XL
 Fax  +44 (0) 208 6147 889  State  London
United Kingdom  Mobile    Country  United Kingdom United Kingdom
Overview
Car 1965 BSA C15
VIN TBC 
More Images
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car