1954 Frazer Nash Le Mans CoupePrice Upon Request
See all the Images for this Car
This Frazer Nash was one of nine made Le Mans Fixed Head Coupes. It was a High Roof version and it was delivered in October 1954 to Mr. A. Kendrick who would keep it for 5 years. Then it was sold through AFN to D.G. Nicholas. It achieved a time of 27,51 secs for the half mile sprint at the Weston Super Mare Speed Trails in 1962.
Late 1960's the car was purchased by racing-driver Betty Haig, then sold to William Court in 1969 and restored by Cleobury Garages.
Subsequent owners were Gerald Brigham, Roddy MacPherson, Oliver Robinson, Stewart Skilbeck and John Lloyd.
TT Workshops restored the car for Lloyd and sold it to Peter Mimpriss in 1993.
In 1994 the car was purchased by Mr. K.W. Putsch from Germany, who competed with the car in 3 Mille Miglia retrospectives and the 1996 Nurburgring Six Hours race.
In 1998 it went through the hands of two other UK owners and ended up in Portugal in 2004. It did remain in the hands of the Portuguese owner until 2014 and was used in another Mille Miglia retrospective and in various other road and track events.
Since 2014 the car resides in a collection amongst various other Frazer Nash cars.

Reference Number 607965

as of 12/31/2020

Dealer
Go to dealer's website  

 

Marcel Roks Consultants  Contact  Location
Steenweg op Turnhout 84  Phone  +32 (0)14 478 900  City  Merksplas
2330 Merksplas  Fax  +32 (0)14 478 901  State  Antwerpen
Belgium  Mobile  +32.(0)476 886518  Country  Belgium Belgium
Overview
Car 1954 Frazer Nash Le Mans Coupe
Exterior / Interior Color      British Racing Green /      Red 
Condition Very Good 
Configuration Right Hand Drive (RHD) 
Transmission Manual Shift 
More Images
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car