1995 Bugatti EB 110 GTSOLD

Bugatti EB110 GT

See all the Images for this Car
Engine: 3.5 Liter V12, 560 bhp
5 Valves per cylinder DOHC, Multi-port fuel injection, Quad turbochargers, Aluminum and titanium construction
Aluminum body and carbon fiber monocoque, Power assist rack and pinion steering, 6-Speed manual transmission
All wheel drive, 0-60 (mph) 3.4 seconds, Top Speed 214 mph

This particular EB110 GT (one of only 95 produced) is one of the last built in 1995. Custom ordered with a special formula black metallic paint finish and full tan leather interior with navy accents, this “like new” supercar currently has only 800 miles and remains in show quality condition.

Reference Number 7302

as of 2/20/2007

Overview
Car 1995 Bugatti EB 110 GT
VIN ZA9ABO1E0RCD39081 
Exterior / Interior Color      Black /      Tan 
Condition Pristine 
Mileage 800 miles 
Configuration Left Hand Drive (LHD) 
Options Interior: Leather interior 
More Images
See all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this CarSee all the Images for this Car
See all the Images for this Car
Known History

This particular Bugatti EB110 GT was purchased by a collector in Japan and was preserved in BRAND NEW condition. The car is exactly as it was delivered from the factory in 1995 and is in perfect Concours condition.

 

Much like its predecessors the EB110 featured a uniquely styled body complete with the characteristic horse-shoe shaped grill. Responsible of the design was the Italian designer Marcello Gandini. Unlike his previous wedge-shaped designs like the Lamborghini Countach and Lancia Stratos, the EB 110’s body is round and voluptuous. To save weight, the entire body was made of aluminum.

 

The aluminum body panels are bonded to a carbon fibre monocoque chassis. The EB 110 was the first road car to use a monocoque using this exotic material. Due to the difficult production process of the composite material, the tubs were constructed by French aviation company Aerospatiale. t was suspended all around by double wishbones. The front suspension features push-rod operated shock absorbers and the rear dual shock absorbers on each side.

 

Not just the chassis was advanced, the engine was as well; it remains as one of the most complex powerplants ever constructed. Being a 60 degree V12, its configuration was very Italian, but the ancillaries are what make the 3.5 litre V12 extraordinary. The dual overhead camshafts operated five valves per cylinder, a setup only seen in the Ferrari F1 racers of the day. Four IHI turbochargers were mated to the high revving engine, giving the EB 110 an unprecedented output of over 550 bhp.

 

To best suit the turbocharged engine’s characteristics, a 6 speed manual gearbox was fitted. It ensured that the revs could be kept in the 3500+ rpm area after shifting up. The incredible amount of horsepower and torque were delivered to the road through all four wheels. The permanent four wheel drive delivers 27% of the power to the front wheels and the other 73% to the rears. Plenty of stopping power is provided by large ventilated brembo discs.